9 500 USDfinancing available from PayPossible*
- Order your bike via this page
- Choose 1 standard battery or 2 batteries (1 standard and 1 extra spare battery)
- Add the bike to your shopping cart.
- Place your order.
- A representative from the local office, based on where your shipping address is, will be in touch to coordinate shipping, delivery date, and to welcome you to the CAKE community
- Deposit 500 EUR to be paid on order, remaining to be paid upon shipment. The bike(s) are sent from our global warehouse in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- *The conditions and interest rate vary depending on each profile. Contact us and apply by pressing order now and then finance request.
request a test ride
Experience the silent magic! All Race, Freeride and Commuting bikes are available to demo.
We have sales reps all over the world.
During COVID-19, we're following all recommendations and doing private rides. Please fill the form and you'll hear from us shortly!
Reach out if you have questions.
USA service phone. (European evenings) +18002170974
Europe service phone (USA mornings): +46735256328
battery & riding modes
easy charging, 3 ride modes, no gears
No gears are needed thanks to the progressive span of an electric motor. Throttling and braking are all there is to it. Up to 80% charging in 2 hours. Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms.
- explore: The ultimate mode during exploration.
Limited to 45 km/h with 3-4 hrs battery range
- excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time
- excel: Track and race mode, maximal torque and speed, riding time up to 1 h
Features: Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms
drivetrain & brakes
a unique power to weight formula
A powerful drivetrain with 280Nm on the rear wheel that is combined with a lightweight chassis and components, creating a unique power to weight ratio. This gives to superior nimbleness and speed for technical rides.
suspension, wheels & tires
robust suspension & MX tires and rims for maximum performance
Equipped with 200mm travel the upside-down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment offers everything you need. The custom designed aluminium motorcycle rims together with the 19” off-road motorcycle tires are designed to meet the demands of riding on track or enduro trails.
Ibis cycles Enduro race team
both proffessionals and beginners love this bike
about Kalk INK
The Kalk INK is based on the same technology as the Kalk OR. Same powerful drivetrain with slightly heavier and stable wheels and a simplified yet sturdier suspension. It’s all about fast, hassle free and thrilling backcountry exploration, without polluting or disturbing.
The focus on developing the Kalk Models has been off-road performance and innovation.
As there wasn’t anything off-the shelf to support the category, every single component had to be developed from an empty sheet, to support the intended level of quality and durability:
The sizing, the geometry and engineering of axles, hubs, rims, the cockpit and suspension, as well as building and customising the different parts of the drivetrain, together with developing a whole new chassis; having led to numerous patent pendings, constitutes the introduction of a new category, the Light Electric Off Road Motorbikes (L.E.Os). Please note that KalkINK is developed for off-road use only.
all the specs
battery & ride mode
1) Explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. Limited to 45 km/h with 3-4 hrs battery range
2) Excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time
3) Excel: Track and race mode, maximal torque and speed, riding time up to 1 h
Type: External charger from standard 110 V/220 V outlets
0-80%: 2 hours
0-100%: 3 hours
Cells: premium 18650 lithium cells
Voltage (nominal): 51.8 V
Capacity: 50 Ah / 2.6 kWh
Features: Removable, can be charged when installed in bike or separately
Built in SoC indicator
drivetrain & brakes
Type: Direct drive, chain
Electric motor: Interior permanent magnet motor
Power: 11 kW
Torque (motor axle): 42 Nm
Torque (wheel): 280 Nm
Front sprocket: 12 teeth
Rear sprocket: 80 teeth
Chain/Belt: 420 chain with O-ring
Type: Formula motorcycle disc brakes, four pistons callipers, alloy levers. Hand lever for front- and rear brake.
Disc: Stainless steel, 220 mm diameter, 3.2 mm thickness
2) 2-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration
3) 4-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration
Features: Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms.
suspension, wheels & tires
Upside down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment, specially engineered for kalk INK.
Type: Direct mounted shock for simplicity and robustness.
wheels and tires
Forged and CNC aluminium CAKE hubs with 25mm axle
19"x1.85” custom designed 7116-T6 aluminium motorcycle rims
19" off-road motorcycle tires
the body & more
Build: 6061 aluminium - extruded, forged and CNC machined
fenders and bodywork
Material: Aerospace grade 7050 aluminum
Interface: 31.8 mm
Width: 800 mm
Rise: 20 mm
Features: Dashboard integrated in stem with battery SoC indicator, ride- and brake mode selection, warning indicator
Wheel base: 1310 mm
Seat height: 910 mm
Ground clearance: 300 mm
Fork angle: 25°
Trail: 87.4 mm
Offset: 22 mm in triple clamps, 36 mm in forks
License requirement: None
*Note that all details are subject to changes.