Cake 0 Emission AB, corporate registration number 559014-2682, a corporation duly organized and validly existing under the laws of Sweden, hereinafter referred to as CAKE, is a manufacturer and developer of electrically driven motorcycles, hereinafter referred to as the CAKE bike/s.
The warranty & returns are guidelines that applies except for the bikes. For bike warranties go to:
CAKE assures the legitimacy of our products to be of high quality and destined for their recommended purpose with no problems with manufacturing process or craftsmanship. In case of any issue with our product, kindly inform us through email before returning to cut off charges for posting an item. For items bought through our website email us at order@Ridecake.com. We will respond to your claim with a solution and return procedure when necessary. If you have any inquiry concerning our warranty contact us at order@Ridecake.com.
Full Warranty Policy
CAKE warrants that the products sold by CAKE are free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship when delivered to the buyer.
The warranty is limited to 12 months from the date of delivery and is limited to the original buyer.
The warranty does not cover against damages caused by normal wear and tear.
The warranty does not apply in the event of abuse, neglect, carelessness, using the product in any way other than intended, replacement with any part or accessory other than original CAKE parts and products, attempt of reparation or modification unless expressly permitted in writing by CAKE.
CAKE waives all responsibility for any third party for consequences that might result from the use or handling of any CAKE product by any legal or natural person.
• According to CAKE 0 emission AB, the items are in good condition for the recommended purpose of delivery to our agents.
• Under normal situations, the product has one year warranty since purchase and only to the original buyer.
• The warranty does exclude abuse, neglect, carelessness, improper use of the item other than recommended purpose, repairs or modifications with exception of written permission from CAKE.
• Warranty doesn’t cover aging consequences of the item after continuous usage.
• Warranty claim requires evidence of item purchase.
• CAKE warranty avoids other agreements whether general or special and doesn’t allow any representation to take over the liability responsibility regarding the sale of the product.
• Unless stated, CAKE has no warranties or guarantees.
• CAKE is not responsible for any effects resulting from a third party using our product by any recommended individual
CAKE – ridecake.com return policy
• Return of an item requires possession of a return authorization (RA) number; without which there will be no acceptance of the returned item.
• . To poses a return authorization, contact us or email using the information illustrated below:
• To return a package, you should inform us within a month since the day the package was received. CAKE has no responsibility resulting from damage or loss of the item since we recommend you insure the item via logistics and keep tracking number until complete refund has been done.
• Returned item should be in untouched condition with original tags placed on the package.
• The packaging of the manufacturer should be visible either in writing or marks.
• The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs, and other extra costs and CAKE will only call for return when there was shipment error in this case we cater for such expenses.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
The following are the information to follow when returning our item in case you are not satisfied.
Return Authorization (RA) –
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return blank.
Returns – return a package you should inform us within a month since the day the package was received. CAKE has no responsibility resulting from damage or loss of the item since we recommend insuring the item via logistics and keep tracking number until complete refund has been done
3. Credit card refunds are directed to the card originally used for buying the item.
4. Paypal refunds are directed to the PayPal account
5. Return Shipping Methods – customers use their means to take the item back to the CAKE store at customer’s expense.
6. Return Shipping Costs – customer takes the item back to the CAKE store at customer’s expense. CAKE calls for return only when there were errors in shipment. Please contact email@example.com