Insurance by Folksam

Protect your bike from accidents and damages.

Stuff happens. This insurance has you covered:

✓ If your CAKE is damaged in a traffic accident

✓ If your CAKE gets stolen or damaged by someone

✓ If you or your passenger is injured

Protect your bike from accidents and damages

The insurance

Our partner Folksam has created a comprehensive insurance (SWE: helförsäkring) adapted for CAKE bikes. Folksam is the insurer and distributor, and the policy is an optional group insurance only available to those buying their bike from

Read more about the terms and what’s included:

För- och efterköpsinformation


- Consumer insurance from 300 SEK / mon 

- Company insurance from 450 SEK / mon
- Company with goods from 500 SEK / mon

Read more

How to sign up

You need to be a Swedish resident and buy your bike from to be eligible for the insurance. In the CAKE checkout, add the insurance as part of your bike purchase. Folksam will send you a separate invoice to the address you provided, as they are the insurer. As soon as you are registered as the owner of the bike, the insurance cover starts.

Hello from Folksam

We’re an insurance company that takes care of everything you love. Call our customer support at 08-772 86 35

  • Our customers give us a 9 out of 10 on average on how well we handled their damage claims.
  • We are customer owned and our profits go back to our customers and products.
  • We’ve worked with sustainability and circular damage repairs since the 1960s.