Slip-joint knives have been at the backbone of Scandinavian knife culture for hundreds of years. The Henry is the modern take on this classic. For the city street adventurer, the titanium model provides a no nonsense, sleek, utility knife — while the cherry wood inlaid model pulls more from the aforementioned Scandinavian roots.
• Handle material: Grade 5 titanium scales w/ or w/o cherry wood inlays
• Blade steel: Sandvik 14c28n
• Open length: 5.35 in / 13,6 cm
• Closed length: 3 in / 7,6 cm
• Blade length: 2.35 in / 6 cm
• Weight: 1.6 oz / 45 g
• Mechanics: Non-locking slip-joint
*The product photo might not reflect the actual kit
CAKE is currently not carrying stock of this item, we recommend to purchase it straight from WESN.